Eileen Townsend is the advocate you've hoped for in the competitive Bay Area market. Known as the calm within the eye of the storm of real estate, Eileen takes the mystery out of buying and the uncertainty out of selling. Whether markets are rising, with scarce inventory and multiple offers, or shifting, with unpredictable outcomes, Eileen's clients close on time, on goal, and with as little stress as possible.
Eileen’s high-touch style embraces your unique real estate dream while her clear-headed business acumen guides the high-stakes decisions you face. She never forgets these involve both your finances and an asset as precious as the place you call home. You'll value the perspective Eileen has built working as a top producer through two decades of market changes -- both booming and declining -- previously under the Sotheby’s and Coldwell Banker brands, now with future-focused Compass.
With Eileen as your agent, you get:
- A Homeowner and Investor: Before making real estate her career, Eileen lived through two decades of executive relocation with her family, buying and selling a dozen of her own homes and investment properties in six states, coast to coast (three so far in the Bay Area). She sees what you see, feels what you feel, from a first-hand perspective.
- A Career Communicator: A former journalist and executive in agency and corporate marketing and PR, Eileen makes clear what may be new, complicated or confusing, whether it is about the property or the process. She knows where to uncover the information you need, an effort sometimes overlooked or abandoned by others.
- As a Listing Agent, Eileen's marketing finesse identifies the most compelling attributes of your property and portrays strengths attractively and convincingly to the broadest possible audience. On price and timing, her strategy is data-driven to target desired results.
- A Skilled Negotiator, Eileen brings parties together, solves problems, and keeps your interests at the fore, whether you are her seller, or her buyer.
- Experience: Hundreds of closings with seller, buyer, and investor clients, through stable, peaking, and troughing markets, enable Eileen to anticipate the challenges and strategize solutions in nearly any nature of real estate transaction.
- Demeanor: Clients and colleagues call Eileen "the calm in the eye of the storm" of real estate.
- All the rights certifications – From the Bay Area’s Top Agent Network (top 10% of Realtors in this market) to the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), to 15 years as a Broker, and decades of and on-going coaching and training by the top names in Real Estate. See the inside back cover of this booklet for details and what each one means for you as a buyer or a seller.
For the strategy, perspective, and the compassion of having walked in your shoes, personally, in nearly any real estate endeavor you face, call Eileen Townsend (or anyone on Eileen Townsend & Team!) for your next real estate need. You will discover the difference you've been seeking.